Welcome to Visdon!
Please note by visiting or accessing or using our Site, you agree to be bound by our Terms.
The phrase “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Visdon Pty Ltd (ACN 630 242 769). The phrase “you”, “your” refer to you, or any person who is visiting or using our Site.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
- www.visdon.com.au is a website (Site) operated by Visdon Pty Ltd (ACN 630 242 769) of Unit 8/52 Holker Street Silverwater NSW 2128 (we, us and our).
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Site.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these
terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- We may update and change our Site from time to time.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- Our Site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or be error-free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet
comply with them.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE OUR SITE
- Our Site is directed to users who are at least 18 years old and are residing in and using this Site
within Australia. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate
for use or available in other locations. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you do at
your risk and you are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to your accessing the Site
from your location.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If we provide social media features such as the ability to share content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You must not delete or alter any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices from
copies of materials from this Site.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation or availability of the Site.
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Facts and circumstances may have changed between the time of publishing and the time that you access to such information, and the information is can be out of date. You should make your own assessment and investigation of the accuracy of the information. The information and/or content contained on the Site may not be checked or updated by us after publishing. We do not warrant in any way the suitability, reliability, timeliness and the accuracy of the information and/or any content contained on the Site.
- The information and/or content provided does not in any way constitute medical advice. The information published on the Site may contain personal ideas, thinking, opinions based on generic context, they are not applicable to your specific circumstances. Please consult with a medical professional and seek independent advice before you undertaking any actions that is likely to be influenced by what you have read, accessed and/or obtained from the Site. Your use and/or access of the content does not constitute doctor-patient relationship between us.
- We are not responsible for your loss suffered from your reliance of the content published on the Site. Any reliance on the material of this Site is at your own risk.
- Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and stock availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the Site or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have made your purchase of our product). No specified update or refresh date applied on the Site, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- We may provide some descriptions and information about our products on our Site. All such information about our products and our company are subject to change at any time time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue selling any of the products (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or
any discontinuance of any kind associated with the Website.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- Where our Site contains links to other sites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links)
and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such
links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may
obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and you access
third party websites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for
- This Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to comment threads. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
- This Site may contain comment threads, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, Interactive Services) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (post) content or materials (collectively, User Contributions) on or through the Site.
- All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out in these terms.
- Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, however by providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards in these terms.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and [our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and] our [respective] licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these terms.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you (and not us) have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
- We have the right to remove, refuse to post or take any action with respect to any User
Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event will we, our affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our Site, any websites linked to it, any content on our Site or such other websites or any services or items obtained through our Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, licensors and service providers, and
each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers,
successors and assigns, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments,
awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or
relating to your violation of these terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to
your use of any information obtained from the Site and any use of the Site’s content, services and
products other than as expressly authorised in these terms.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or any other type of malicious code or software.
- You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Site. You should use your own
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our Site must not be framed or mirrored on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please
AUSTRALIAN LAW APPLIES TO DISPUTES
and we both agree that the courts in Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to
use the Site:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any automatic or manual process to reverse engineer or decompile any part of the Site;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, spyware, computer code, file, program or material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will
cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach,
your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Site. All such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into these terms.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- You consent to us collecting, holding, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance
with this policy.
What is personal information?
- Personal information is any information or an opinion about an identified individual or an
individual who can be reasonably identified from the information or opinion. Information or an
opinion may be personal information regardless of whether it is true.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
- We collect information about you and your interactions with us, for example, when you purchase or use any of our products or services, call us, interact with our chatbot or otherwise visit our Site. The information we collect from you may include your identity and contact details, your history of purchases and use of our products and services and details of enquiries or complaints you make.
- We may collect information about how you access, use and interact with the Site. We do this by
using a range of tools such as Google Analytics. This information may include:
- the location from which you have come to the Site and the pages you have visited; and
- technical data, which may include IP address, the types of devices you are using to access the website, device attributes, browser type, language and operating system.
store information. We may use persistent cookies (which remain on your computer even after you close
your browser) to store information that may speed up your use of our website for any of your future
visits to the Site. We may also use session cookies (which no longer remain after you end your
browsing session) to help manage the display and presentation of information on the Site. You may
that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
Why do we collect, hold and use your personal information?
- We collect, hold and use your personal information so that we can:
- provide you with products and services, and manage our relationship with you;
- contact you, for example, to respond to your queries or complaints, or if we need to tell you something important;
- comply with our legal obligations and assist government and law enforcement agencies or regulators; or
- identify and tell you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our
services, communicate with you or respond to your enquiries.
How do we collect your personal information?
- We will collect your personal information directly from you whenever you interact with us.
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including
information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are
installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the
individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and
information about how you interact with the Site.
How do we store and manage your personal information?
- We store most information about you in computer systems and databases operated by either us or our external service providers. Some information about you is recorded in paper files that we store securely.
- We endeavour to keep your personal information confidential at all times. However, as the Site and
the data are transmitted through and accessed by third party (such as website host, email host,
google etc) before reaching us, our obligation to keep your information confidential is subject to
Who do we disclose your personal information to, and why?
- We may transfer or disclose your personal information to our related companies.
- We may disclose personal information to external service providers so that they may perform services for us or on our behalf.
- We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties where:
- we are required or authorised by law to do so;
- you may have expressly consented to the disclosure or the consent may be reasonably inferred from the circumstances; or
- we are otherwise permitted to disclose the information under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- If the ownership or control of all or part of our business changes, we may transfer your personal
information to the new owner.
Do we use your personal information for marketing?
- We will use your personal information to offer you products and services we believe may interest you, but we will not do so if you tell us not to. These products and services may be offered by us, our related companies, our other business partners or our service providers.
- Where you receive electronic marketing communications from us, you may opt out of receiving further
marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided in the communication.
Access to and correction of your personal information
- You may access or request correction of the personal information that we hold about you by contacting us. Our contact details are set out below. There are some circumstances in which we are not required to give you access to your personal information.
- There is no charge for requesting access to your personal information but we may require you to meet our reasonable costs in providing you with access (such as photocopying costs or costs for time spent on collating large amounts of material).
- We will respond to your requests to access or correct personal information in a reasonable time and
will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you remains
accurate, up to date and complete.
- If you have a complaint about the way in which we have handled any privacy issue, including your
request for access or correction of your personal information, you should contact us. Our contact
methods are set out below:
- We will consider your complaint and determine whether it requires further investigation. We will notify you of the outcome of this investigation and any subsequent internal investigation.
- If you remain unsatisfied with the way in which we have handled a privacy issue, you may approach
an independent advisor or contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
(www.oaic.gov.au) for guidance on alternative courses of action which may be available.
Changes to this policy
- From time to time, we may change our policy on how we handle personal information or the types of personal information which we hold. Any changes to our policy will be published on our Site.
- You may obtain a copy of our current policy from our Site or by contacting us at the contact details above.